Health & Safety
The health and safety of our operatives, clients and members of the public is of paramount importance and as such we have developed quality management procedures and safe systems of work, which are monitored, audited and reviewed at regular intervals to ensure compliance in all areas of our companies operations.
As a safety conscious organisation we are audited and accredited to a number of Industry Safety Bodies, including:
• The Contractors Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS)
• Safety Management Advisory Scheme (SMAS)
In addition, we employ the services of an external Health and Safety Consultancy to monitor, audit and review our company procedures.
Our Health and Safety aspirations are supported by a number of our core values, procedural implementations, which is passed from the Management Team through to all employees. Regular Management Meetings and Consultation Processes ensure all members of the team hold the same core values, ensuring Health, Safety and Quality is at the top of our organisation’s agenda.
The following principles guide and measure our corporate goals and objectives in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality:
• We are committed to continuously improving our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality performance;
• We continually promote employee safety on and off the job;
• We believe all occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable;
• We respect the diverse environments and cultures in which we operate;
• We encourage reporting of all Health, Safety and Environment
Health & Safety is of paramount importance to all our operations and our company procedures
are regularly audited and successfully accredited to the industry standard safety bodies.
Tel: 0161 431 9493
or use our CONTACT FORM HERE.
Higher Bury Street
Reclamation and Salvage
SMAS Worksafe Contractor
Safe Contractor Approved